You will use the information you have gathered and the insight you have gained from Impact Assignment: Part 1 to develop a PowerPoint Presentation of at least 15 slides, including a title slide and a reference slide. Do not exceed 16 slides of content. This presentation must be created as if you are presenting information to a group of clients regarding the impact your topic has on development. Assume that they are unfamiliar with your topic and are seeking your help understanding the impact this topic has on them or their family members.
You must use your textbook and the sources you used in Part 1; however, you can also use other relevant sources of information to develop your PowerPoint Presentation. Include appropriate citations to your sources at the bottom of each slide.
Your presentation must include these slides:
Title slide (Slide 1)
· How is the topic defined or conceptualized? (Slide 2)
Developmental Impact slides
· At what age and stage does this issue typically impact a person? (Slide 3)
· What is its potential impact on a persons development progress? (Slide 4)
· What is the impact to cognitive, social, emotional, relationship, and/or moral dimensions of development? (Slides 56)
· How does this topic impact the individuals environment? (Slide 7)
· How does this topic impact the individuals family? (Slide 8)
· What are the best strategies for dealing with this from an individual or family support perspective? (Slides 910)
Faith & Professional Perspectives
· Are there Christian principles or biblical themes that provide explanation or clarification you want to include? (Slide 11)
· What can clients expect you to be able to do to help them (you, as a human service professional, or your agency)? (Slide 12)
Resources Educational readings (These can be the same ones used in Part 1.)
· Provide 2 suggestions of educational readings that you might suggest if a client was impacted by your topic. What reading materials would be most beneficial and appropriate for your clients? You must research literature, read reviews and excerpts, and become knowledgable and comfortable with the content of the materials. Then, make 2 suggestions of the best information you found and would be comfortable recommending to clients. Provide the title, a link to the source, and a 1-paragraph explanation of the content. (Slide 13)
Resources – Referral sources
· Provide 2 referral sources that you could recommend to clients. Research providers in your local area that offer services and care related to your impact topic. Provide a web link to the agency or organization. Under the link, provide a 1-paragraph explanation of services they provide that are related to your topic and why you would recommend it. (Slide 14)
Provide a complete list of references in current APA format that you used to inform your presentation. A minimum of 4 are required. (Slide 15)
Include speaking notes for Slides 212. Speaking notes are text notes that only the presenter sees during the presentation. You can add these to your presentation by clicking on click to add notes at the bottom of each slide when you are viewing it to edit or develop it further. When presenting a PowerPoint presentation, you only need to include the most relevant information on your slides. However, sometimes you may want to speak about those relevant points in more detail. Including speaking notes allows you to view extended details while presenting and go beyond just reading from your slides. This is a best practice for professional presentations, which is why they must be included in your assignment.
In your presentation, do not write in paragraph form, but rather you must use headings, complete statements, and bullet points to organize your slide content. Use an attractive, professional background. You may use images, but do not let them overwhelm your slides. Avoid flashing transitions. Use consistent language appropriate for your client audience as well as consistent fonts, colors, and writing styles.
Our Unique Features
Custom Papers Means Custom Papers
This is what custom writing means to us: Your essay starts from scratch. Plagiarism is unacceptable. We demand the originality of our academic essay writers and they only deliver authentic and original papers. 100% guaranteed! If your final version is not as expected, we will revise it immediately.
Qualified and Experienced Essay Writers
Our team consists of carefully selected writers with in-depth expertise. Each writer in our team is selected based on their writing skills and experience. Each team member is able to provide plagiarism-free, authentic and high-quality content within a short turnaround time.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Assuarance
We understand you. Spending your hard earned money on a writing service is a big deal. It is a big investment and it is difficult to make the decision. That is why we support our claims with guarantees. We want you to be reassured as soon as you place your order. Here are our guarantees: Your deadlines are important to us. When ordering, please note that delivery will take place no later than the expiry date.
100% Originality & Confidentiality
Every paper we write for every order is 100% original. To support this, we would be happy to provide you with a plagiarism analysis report on request.We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
We help students, business professionals and job seekers around the world in multiple time zones. We also understand that students often keep crazy schedules. No problem. We are there for you around the clock. If you need help at any time, please contact us. An agent is always available for you.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our services are second to none. Every time you place an order, you get a personal and original paper of the highest quality.
While a college paper is the most common order we receive, we want you to understand that we have college writers for virtually everything, including: High school and college essays Papers, book reviews, case studies, lab reports, tests All graduate level projects, including theses and dissertations Admissions and scholarship essays Resumes and CV’s Web content, copywriting, blogs, articles Business writing – reports, marketing material, white papers Research and data collection/analysis of any type.
Any Kind of Essay Writing!
Whether you are a high school student struggling with writing five-paragraph essays, an undergraduate management student stressing over a research paper, or a graduate student in the middle of a thesis or dissertation, homeworkmarketpro.com has a writer for you. We can also provide admissions or scholarship essays, a resume or CV, as well as web content or articles. Writing an essay for college admission takes a certain kind of writer. They have to be knowledgeable about your subject and be able to grasp the purpose of the essay.
Quality Check and Editing Support
Every paper is subject to a strict editorial and revision process. This is to ensure that your document is complete and accurate and that all of your instructions have been followed carefully including creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
Prices and Discounts
We are happy to say that we offer some of the most competitive prices in this industry. Since many of our customers are students, job seekers and small entrepreneurs, we know that money is a problem. Therefore, you will find better prices with us compared to writing services of this calibre.