PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS CORRECTLY. ANSWER EACH AND EVERY QUESTION CORRECTLY.
1. From this course, what myths about aging have been dispelled? (10 points)
2. Aging and Social Policy: Based on your knowledge of aging in America, design a comprehensive government program which addresses the needs of the elderly on all levels: Economic, health, housing, recreation and employment (10 points)
3. Review the Older American Acts and answer the following questions: (10 points)
a. What are your general impressions?
b. Can all phases be implemented and enforced? Why? Why not?
c. How does it compare to similar documents in two of the countries we have reviewed?
4. Read the case of Mama Del found in Week 8 Content and answer the following questions, citing your sources: (10 points)
A. Research the effects of Hurricane Katrina on the predominantly poor African-American community primarily affected by the devastation, many elderly, and describe what happened to the communities both in the short term and long term.
B. How was Mama Dell affected, as an African-American elder by the psycho-social forces which led to her depression and eventual recovery?
C. How sensitive were government officials to the strong community ties, and sense of place felt by the residents?
D. Which of the three theories we have reviewed earlier in class would be applicable to The case of Mama Dell?
5. As the Human Resources Director of a large company, you are asked by the CEO and Board of Directors to design a program for workers who have reached retirement age. How would you approach this task and what would the program look like? Begin by stating why the decision to end mandatory retirement has been made by the company. Follow with the factors you need to considers in designing such a program, and end with a description of the new program. (Consult outside sources, if necessary and cite them). (10 points)
6. Focus on an ethnic grouping (black, Hispanic, Asian, Native American or another group of interest to you). Research and summarize your findings about the following (though you are not limited to these topics, but must address them first): 1) the socio-demographic characteristics of the group (e.g. income, poverty, mental and physical health. 2) The mental health status and needs of the group. 3) Utilization of mental health services 4) Problems of depression and coping among the elderly 5) Role of family and community. Include the information in the lectures of Week 4, but be sure to add additional citations. (10 points)
7. What are the keys to successful aging? (10 points)
8. Review the essays on elders in the U.S. and other countries. Respond to the following questions: (10 points) (10 points)
a. What are the commonalities all countries share with respect to caring for the elderly?
b. How do these countries differ with respect to the challenges they face?
c. What would you say is the basic attitude towards the elderly in each country?
d. How do you view the approach to solving the challenges of caring for elders in each country?
e. In what country would you like to be an elder, if you could choose? Explain.
9. Research and describe a minimum of three programs begun in the past 20 years that have helped the elderly find a place in society. Determine how effective the programs were (or still are), and the reasons for their success or failure. (10 points)
10. Take a close look at your community. What impediments to the freedom and well being of the elderly do you observe? How can these be rectified? (10 points)
Our Unique Features
Custom Papers Means Custom Papers
This is what custom writing means to us: Your essay starts from scratch. Plagiarism is unacceptable. We demand the originality of our academic essay writers and they only deliver authentic and original papers. 100% guaranteed! If your final version is not as expected, we will revise it immediately.
Qualified and Experienced Essay Writers
Our team consists of carefully selected writers with in-depth expertise. Each writer in our team is selected based on their writing skills and experience. Each team member is able to provide plagiarism-free, authentic and high-quality content within a short turnaround time.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Assuarance
We understand you. Spending your hard earned money on a writing service is a big deal. It is a big investment and it is difficult to make the decision. That is why we support our claims with guarantees. We want you to be reassured as soon as you place your order. Here are our guarantees: Your deadlines are important to us. When ordering, please note that delivery will take place no later than the expiry date.
100% Originality & Confidentiality
Every paper we write for every order is 100% original. To support this, we would be happy to provide you with a plagiarism analysis report on request.We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
We help students, business professionals and job seekers around the world in multiple time zones. We also understand that students often keep crazy schedules. No problem. We are there for you around the clock. If you need help at any time, please contact us. An agent is always available for you.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our services are second to none. Every time you place an order, you get a personal and original paper of the highest quality.
While a college paper is the most common order we receive, we want you to understand that we have college writers for virtually everything, including: High school and college essays Papers, book reviews, case studies, lab reports, tests All graduate level projects, including theses and dissertations Admissions and scholarship essays Resumes and CV’s Web content, copywriting, blogs, articles Business writing – reports, marketing material, white papers Research and data collection/analysis of any type.
Any Kind of Essay Writing!
Whether you are a high school student struggling with writing five-paragraph essays, an undergraduate management student stressing over a research paper, or a graduate student in the middle of a thesis or dissertation, homeworkmarketpro.com has a writer for you. We can also provide admissions or scholarship essays, a resume or CV, as well as web content or articles. Writing an essay for college admission takes a certain kind of writer. They have to be knowledgeable about your subject and be able to grasp the purpose of the essay.
Quality Check and Editing Support
Every paper is subject to a strict editorial and revision process. This is to ensure that your document is complete and accurate and that all of your instructions have been followed carefully including creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
Prices and Discounts
We are happy to say that we offer some of the most competitive prices in this industry. Since many of our customers are students, job seekers and small entrepreneurs, we know that money is a problem. Therefore, you will find better prices with us compared to writing services of this calibre.