Read the assigned article and answer the following questions. Be thorough and accurate in your responses. Create full sentences and support your answers, and remember that brief means more than one sentence but less than one-half page.
1. What is (are) the independent variables/predictor variables?
2. What is (are) the dependent variables/outcome variables?
3. Are there any important variables that might have been included but were not? If so, list them and label them as to type. (Slow down and think about this question rarely is a piece of research perfectly created.)
1. Citethe hypotheses, if any, tested in this study, or the research question or focus/purpose.
2. Rewrite the hypotheses in your own words. (If there is no explicit hypothesis in the study, write what it should have been.) Rewrite the research question in your words.
3. For each hypothesis/research question, answer the following:
Is it supported by sufficient literature or argument? (If not, offer specific suggestions.)
1. In a sentence or two, what is the context of the problem (social phenomenon) discussed in the literature?
2. Literature review
a) What is the magnitude (i.e., how thorough is the literature, did the author successfully describe the problem, what has been studied in the past, the discrepancies/confounding findings of past research in essence do you know why this study had to take place) of the literature review?
b) How empirical and up-to-date is it?
c) Is the literature section well organized (introduction, subheadings, summary)?
d) Try to summarize the literature section in a sentence or two.
1. How did the author operationalize each of the independent variables/predictor?
2. How did the author operationalize each of the dependent variables/outcome variable?
1. What type of research design was used? (i.e., true experimental, quasi-experimental, correlation, etc.) This was an experimental study
2. Discuss the internal reliability/validity of the design.
3. How externally valid does the design appear?
4. Statistical analyses. What statistical tests were used (e.g., T-Tests, ANOVAS, Regression/Chi Square/etc.)?
1. Briefly, precisely, and accurately describe the findings of the study.
2. Does the article include an adequate and clear summary of the results?
Briefly state a conclusion that could be drawn from the study and a recommendation you would make based on that conclusion(hint:you are not critiquing or correcting the decision here you are answering this basic question If they found what they said they were looking for, how should they use it what are the affected audiences/clients/populat
Our Unique Features
Custom Papers Means Custom Papers
This is what custom writing means to us: Your essay starts from scratch. Plagiarism is unacceptable. We demand the originality of our academic essay writers and they only deliver authentic and original papers. 100% guaranteed! If your final version is not as expected, we will revise it immediately.
Qualified and Experienced Essay Writers
Our team consists of carefully selected writers with in-depth expertise. Each writer in our team is selected based on their writing skills and experience. Each team member is able to provide plagiarism-free, authentic and high-quality content within a short turnaround time.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Assuarance
We understand you. Spending your hard earned money on a writing service is a big deal. It is a big investment and it is difficult to make the decision. That is why we support our claims with guarantees. We want you to be reassured as soon as you place your order. Here are our guarantees: Your deadlines are important to us. When ordering, please note that delivery will take place no later than the expiry date.
100% Originality & Confidentiality
Every paper we write for every order is 100% original. To support this, we would be happy to provide you with a plagiarism analysis report on request.We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
We help students, business professionals and job seekers around the world in multiple time zones. We also understand that students often keep crazy schedules. No problem. We are there for you around the clock. If you need help at any time, please contact us. An agent is always available for you.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our services are second to none. Every time you place an order, you get a personal and original paper of the highest quality.
While a college paper is the most common order we receive, we want you to understand that we have college writers for virtually everything, including: High school and college essays Papers, book reviews, case studies, lab reports, tests All graduate level projects, including theses and dissertations Admissions and scholarship essays Resumes and CV’s Web content, copywriting, blogs, articles Business writing – reports, marketing material, white papers Research and data collection/analysis of any type.
Any Kind of Essay Writing!
Whether you are a high school student struggling with writing five-paragraph essays, an undergraduate management student stressing over a research paper, or a graduate student in the middle of a thesis or dissertation, homeworkmarketpro.com has a writer for you. We can also provide admissions or scholarship essays, a resume or CV, as well as web content or articles. Writing an essay for college admission takes a certain kind of writer. They have to be knowledgeable about your subject and be able to grasp the purpose of the essay.
Quality Check and Editing Support
Every paper is subject to a strict editorial and revision process. This is to ensure that your document is complete and accurate and that all of your instructions have been followed carefully including creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
Prices and Discounts
We are happy to say that we offer some of the most competitive prices in this industry. Since many of our customers are students, job seekers and small entrepreneurs, we know that money is a problem. Therefore, you will find better prices with us compared to writing services of this calibre.