I need someone to prepare an annotated bibliography of the 20 research articles listed below. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. CRITERIA: Please note that the same rules for citation that apply to other documents (such as proper paraphrasing and the use of quotation marks where necessary) apply to Annotated Bibliographies as well. It is not acceptable to cut and paste from the abstract or the body of an article. Rather, it is expected to read the article completely and appropriately paraphrase the necessary material. For those few situations where paraphrasing is not acceptable, then material that has not been paraphrased needs to be placed in quotation marks. Your annotated bibliography should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.
1. Bernacchio, C., & Burker, E. J. (2016). Psychiatric rehabilitation of persons with co-occurring disorders and corrections involvement. Rehabilitation Research, Policy, and Education, 30(3), 230-242.McKee, S. A., & Hilton, N. Z. (2019). Co-occurring substance use, PTSD, and IPV victimization: Implications for female offender services. Trauma, Violence, & Abuse, 20(3), 303-314.
2. Berry, K., Gregg, L., Lobban, F., & Barrowclough, C. (2016). Therapeutic alliance in psychological therapy for people with recent onset psychosis who use cannabis. Comprehensive psychiatry, 67, 73-80.
3. Blanco, C., Hasin, D. S., Wall, M. M., Flórez-Salamanca, L., Hoertel, N., Wang, S., & Olfson, M. (2016). Cannabis use and risk of psychiatric disorders: prospective evidence from a US national longitudinal study. JAMA psychiatry, 73(4), 388-395.
4. DSouza, D. C., Radhakrishnan, R., Sherif, M., Cortes-Briones, J., Cahill, J., Gupta, S., … & Ranganathan, M. (2016). Cannabinoids and psychosis. Current pharmaceutical design, 22(42), 6380-6391.
5. Fatjó-Vilas, M., Prats, C., & Fañanás, L. (2017). COMT Genotypes, Cannabis Use, and Psychosis: Gene-Environment Interaction Evidence from Human Populations, and Its Methodological Concerns. In Handbook of Cannabis and Related Pathologies (pp. e29-e41). Academic Press.
6. Fonagy, P., & Allison, E. (2014). The role of mentalizing and epistemic trust in the therapeutic relationship. Psychotherapy, 51(3), 372-380.
7. Gaebel, W., Wunderink, L., & Riesbeck, M. (2016). Early medication discontinuation in first episode schizophreniabeneficial or risky?. Die Psychiatrie, 13(03), 136-144.
8. Gillespie, N. A., Aggen, S. H., Neale, M. C., Knudsen, G. P., Krueger, R. F., South, S. C., … & Reichborn?Kjennerud, T. (2018). Associations between personality disorders and cannabis use and cannabis use disorder: a population?based twin study. Addiction, 113(8), 1488-1498.
9. Gould, M. S., Lake, A. M., Kleinman, M., Galfalvy, H., Chowdhury, S., & Madnick, A. “Exposure to suicide in high schools: impact on serious suicidal ideation/behavior, depression, maladaptive coping strategies, and attitudes toward help-seeking.” International journal of environmental research and public health (2018): 455.
10. Kornhaber, R., Walsh, K., Duff, J., and Walker, K. (2016). Enhancing adult therapeutic interpersonal relationships in the acute health care setting: an integrative review. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare, 9: 537546.
11. Ksir, C., & Hart, C. L. (2016). Cannabis and psychosis: a critical overview of the relationship. Current psychiatry reports, 18(2), 12.
12. M.A Ciranni, A.P. Shimamura. “Retrieval-induced forgetting in episodic memory. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition.” Journal of Experimental Psychology (1999): 1403-1414.
13. McDavitt, B., Bogart, L.M., Mutchler, M.G., Wagner, G.J., Green, H.D. Jr., Lawrence, S.J., et al. (2016). Dissemination as Dialogue: Building Trust and Sharing Research Findings Through Community Engagement. Preventing Chronic Disease. 13:150473.
14. McGovern, M.P., Lambert-Harris, C., Gotham, H.J., Claus, R.E., & Xie, H. “Dual Diagnosis Capability in Mental Health and Addiction Treatment Services: An Assessment of Programs Across Multiple State Systems.” Administration and Policy in Mental Health (2014).
15. Organization, World Health. 10 Facts on Mental Health. Organization, World Health, 2017. Mental Disorders. World Health Organization, 2017.
16. Price, B. (2017). Developing patient rapport, trust and therapeutic relationships. Nursing Standard, 31(50):52-63.
17. Priester, M. A., Browne, T., Iachini, A., Clone, S., DeHart, D., & Seay, K. D. (2016). Treatment access barriers and disparities amoPriester, M. A., Browne, T., Iachini, A., Clone, S., DeHart, D., & Seay, K. D. (2016). Treatment access barriers and disparities among individuals with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders: an integrative literature review. Journal of substance abuse treatment, 61, 47-59.
18. Resko, S. M., Brown, S., Mendoza, N. S., Crosby, S., & González-Prendes, A. (2016). Perceived treatment needs among
19. Stargell, N. A. (2017). Therapeutic Relationship and Outcome Effectiveness: Implications for Counselor Educators. The Journal of Counselor Preparation and Supervision, 9(2).
20. Weibell, M. A., Hegelstad, W. T. V., Auestad, B., Bramness, J., Evensen, J., Haahr, U., … & Opjordsmoen, S. (2017). The effect of substance use on 10-year outcome in first-episode psychosis. Schizophrenia bulletin, 43(4), 843-851.
Our Unique Features
Custom Papers Means Custom Papers
This is what custom writing means to us: Your essay starts from scratch. Plagiarism is unacceptable. We demand the originality of our academic essay writers and they only deliver authentic and original papers. 100% guaranteed! If your final version is not as expected, we will revise it immediately.
Qualified and Experienced Essay Writers
Our team consists of carefully selected writers with in-depth expertise. Each writer in our team is selected based on their writing skills and experience. Each team member is able to provide plagiarism-free, authentic and high-quality content within a short turnaround time.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Assuarance
We understand you. Spending your hard earned money on a writing service is a big deal. It is a big investment and it is difficult to make the decision. That is why we support our claims with guarantees. We want you to be reassured as soon as you place your order. Here are our guarantees: Your deadlines are important to us. When ordering, please note that delivery will take place no later than the expiry date.
100% Originality & Confidentiality
Every paper we write for every order is 100% original. To support this, we would be happy to provide you with a plagiarism analysis report on request.We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
We help students, business professionals and job seekers around the world in multiple time zones. We also understand that students often keep crazy schedules. No problem. We are there for you around the clock. If you need help at any time, please contact us. An agent is always available for you.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our services are second to none. Every time you place an order, you get a personal and original paper of the highest quality.
While a college paper is the most common order we receive, we want you to understand that we have college writers for virtually everything, including: High school and college essays Papers, book reviews, case studies, lab reports, tests All graduate level projects, including theses and dissertations Admissions and scholarship essays Resumes and CV’s Web content, copywriting, blogs, articles Business writing – reports, marketing material, white papers Research and data collection/analysis of any type.
Any Kind of Essay Writing!
Whether you are a high school student struggling with writing five-paragraph essays, an undergraduate management student stressing over a research paper, or a graduate student in the middle of a thesis or dissertation, homeworkmarketpro.com has a writer for you. We can also provide admissions or scholarship essays, a resume or CV, as well as web content or articles. Writing an essay for college admission takes a certain kind of writer. They have to be knowledgeable about your subject and be able to grasp the purpose of the essay.
Quality Check and Editing Support
Every paper is subject to a strict editorial and revision process. This is to ensure that your document is complete and accurate and that all of your instructions have been followed carefully including creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
Prices and Discounts
We are happy to say that we offer some of the most competitive prices in this industry. Since many of our customers are students, job seekers and small entrepreneurs, we know that money is a problem. Therefore, you will find better prices with us compared to writing services of this calibre.