1. What are some of the challenges in diagnosing an individual with persistent depressive disorder or cyclothymic disorder versus their more severe counterparts? Explain with examples.
2. Read the case study of Jack located in the Topic 4 materials and provide the appropriate DSM-5 diagnoses in descending order, from the dominant, to the least dominant. For each diagnosis you assign, provide an explanation of the diagnostic criteria you assessed to be compelling, as found in the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria monograph for each disorder.
3. Review the vignettes located in the topic five materials and then diagnose Robin and Becky with a psychotic disorder. What are the justifications for your diagnosis? Include differential diagnoses that were considered and discarded.
4. Review the vignette of Brett located in the topic five materials, and then provide a DSM diagnosis. Based on your cultural background/worldview, what is your perspective on the nature of psychotic disorders?
Briefly review the biblical narrative in Mark 5: 1-20. How would you help a psychotic individual who presents to your treatment center and insists that the etiology of his disorder is spiritual in nature and not biochemical?
Review Mercers article and identify two or three recommendations/practices you find relevant in this source as pertaining to a clinician that considers treating Brett.
5. Obsessive-compulsive and related disorders (e.g., hoarding disorder) have gained popularity in the media in recent years. How do portrayals of these disorders in popular culture differ from the descriptions of them in the DSM? How might the media popularity affect a persons likelihood to seek treatment?
6. In what ways do people treat their own symptoms of anxiety disorders, and trauma and stress disorders? Review the case study of Rebecca, located under the Topic 6 topic materials. Provide and justify a diagnostic impression for Rebecca.
7. It can be difficult to distinguish between symptoms of personality disorders and other psychological disorders. What are some key differences between these disorders that can assist a counselor in making an accurate diagnosis?
8. Borderline personality disorder is often viewed as a diagnosis largely given to women, whereas antisocial personality disorder is considered a man’s diagnosis. Given your understanding of gender roles in society, why do you think this dichotomy exists?
9. In the DSM-5, Gambling Disorder was moved from the Impulse Control Disorders category to the Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders category. Do you think that this was a good decision? Why or why not?
10. What are some of the popular myths about addiction with which you are familiar? Use examples.
Each answer must have 150-200 words and a cite in the answer. Should look like this
Our Unique Features
Custom Papers Means Custom Papers
This is what custom writing means to us: Your essay starts from scratch. Plagiarism is unacceptable. We demand the originality of our academic essay writers and they only deliver authentic and original papers. 100% guaranteed! If your final version is not as expected, we will revise it immediately.
Qualified and Experienced Essay Writers
Our team consists of carefully selected writers with in-depth expertise. Each writer in our team is selected based on their writing skills and experience. Each team member is able to provide plagiarism-free, authentic and high-quality content within a short turnaround time.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Assuarance
We understand you. Spending your hard earned money on a writing service is a big deal. It is a big investment and it is difficult to make the decision. That is why we support our claims with guarantees. We want you to be reassured as soon as you place your order. Here are our guarantees: Your deadlines are important to us. When ordering, please note that delivery will take place no later than the expiry date.
100% Originality & Confidentiality
Every paper we write for every order is 100% original. To support this, we would be happy to provide you with a plagiarism analysis report on request.We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
We help students, business professionals and job seekers around the world in multiple time zones. We also understand that students often keep crazy schedules. No problem. We are there for you around the clock. If you need help at any time, please contact us. An agent is always available for you.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our services are second to none. Every time you place an order, you get a personal and original paper of the highest quality.
While a college paper is the most common order we receive, we want you to understand that we have college writers for virtually everything, including: High school and college essays Papers, book reviews, case studies, lab reports, tests All graduate level projects, including theses and dissertations Admissions and scholarship essays Resumes and CV’s Web content, copywriting, blogs, articles Business writing – reports, marketing material, white papers Research and data collection/analysis of any type.
Any Kind of Essay Writing!
Whether you are a high school student struggling with writing five-paragraph essays, an undergraduate management student stressing over a research paper, or a graduate student in the middle of a thesis or dissertation, homeworkmarketpro.com has a writer for you. We can also provide admissions or scholarship essays, a resume or CV, as well as web content or articles. Writing an essay for college admission takes a certain kind of writer. They have to be knowledgeable about your subject and be able to grasp the purpose of the essay.
Quality Check and Editing Support
Every paper is subject to a strict editorial and revision process. This is to ensure that your document is complete and accurate and that all of your instructions have been followed carefully including creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
Prices and Discounts
We are happy to say that we offer some of the most competitive prices in this industry. Since many of our customers are students, job seekers and small entrepreneurs, we know that money is a problem. Therefore, you will find better prices with us compared to writing services of this calibre.