This outline topic is on Violence (Guns)
Instructions: Outline format, Create a Policy, Subtitles only, and Paragraph form
1. Discussion of the social need/condition, including problem legitimization, policy introduction, values and self-interest, causal theory, and consequences of social problem (Section #1 is worth 30 points total):
A. Problem Legitimization: An examination of how the problem or need was defined and documented (10 points)
· Definition of Social Problem
· Statistics/Data around prevalence/frequency of the social problem
· Who the social problem affects (note any patterns re: gender identity, race, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, etc.)
B. Policy Introduction: An explanation of your policy as it relates to your social problem (5 points)
· What is the policy and WHEN was the policy introduced/authorized?
· Why was the policy implemented?
C. Values and Self Interest: Discussion of how values and self-interest shaped the definition and documentation of the social problem and the policy itself.
· History of the problem and the values that contributed to the problem
· Social Work Values that influenced/help craft the policy of interest
D. Causal Theory: Discussion of one causal theory that has been developed based on the definition of the social problem (5 points)
· What theory is related to the social problem? What theory helps explain the problem?
E. Consequences of the Social Problem: The consequences that are ascribed to the social problem (5 points)
· What are the direct social and individual consequences of the social problem? (i.e., mortality consequences? Public health consequences? Economic/Financial consequences? Emotional/Mental Health consequences? Familial/Relational consequences? ETC!)
2. Policy analysis, including latent and manifest goals, benefits/services provided, eligibility and delivery systems, financing, and evaluation (section #2 is worth 30 points total)
A. Latent and manifest goals (10 points)
· What are the SPECIFIC goals (i.e., the manifest goals) of the policy you have chosen? (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE GOALS OR YOU WILL BE PENALIZED.)
· What are the secondary, perhaps unintentional goals (i.e., the latent goals) of the policy you have chosen? Did the policy you chose help/aid/benefit any other population outside of your specific interest?
B. Benefits and Services provided (15 points)
· What are the benefits of the policy for the population affected? (BE SPECIFIC!)
· What are the direct or indirect services that are provided to the population affected through the policy?
C. Eligibility and Delivery Systems (10 points)
· Who is eligible for the policy?
· How is the policy “delivered” or “rolled out?” (i.e., who oversees the policy? What delivery systems are in place for the policy?)
E. Evaluation and Recommendations (15 points)
· Is the policy, itself, strengths-based? How so?
· What would you change about the policy to make it more reflective of the strength-based approach and why?
Formatting – Formatting, Grammar, Syntax, etc. is worth a total of 20 points
A. APA format must be used – Refer to the APA Manual or Purdue OWL
B. 5-7 pages in length NOT including the title page or references
C. A minimum of 5 PEER-REVIEWED SOURCES must be used
D. Proper grammar and punctuation – Use Grammarly or the Writing Center on campus
Our Unique Features
Custom Papers Means Custom Papers
This is what custom writing means to us: Your essay starts from scratch. Plagiarism is unacceptable. We demand the originality of our academic essay writers and they only deliver authentic and original papers. 100% guaranteed! If your final version is not as expected, we will revise it immediately.
Qualified and Experienced Essay Writers
Our team consists of carefully selected writers with in-depth expertise. Each writer in our team is selected based on their writing skills and experience. Each team member is able to provide plagiarism-free, authentic and high-quality content within a short turnaround time.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Assuarance
We understand you. Spending your hard earned money on a writing service is a big deal. It is a big investment and it is difficult to make the decision. That is why we support our claims with guarantees. We want you to be reassured as soon as you place your order. Here are our guarantees: Your deadlines are important to us. When ordering, please note that delivery will take place no later than the expiry date.
100% Originality & Confidentiality
Every paper we write for every order is 100% original. To support this, we would be happy to provide you with a plagiarism analysis report on request.We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
We help students, business professionals and job seekers around the world in multiple time zones. We also understand that students often keep crazy schedules. No problem. We are there for you around the clock. If you need help at any time, please contact us. An agent is always available for you.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our services are second to none. Every time you place an order, you get a personal and original paper of the highest quality.
While a college paper is the most common order we receive, we want you to understand that we have college writers for virtually everything, including: High school and college essays Papers, book reviews, case studies, lab reports, tests All graduate level projects, including theses and dissertations Admissions and scholarship essays Resumes and CV’s Web content, copywriting, blogs, articles Business writing – reports, marketing material, white papers Research and data collection/analysis of any type.
Any Kind of Essay Writing!
Whether you are a high school student struggling with writing five-paragraph essays, an undergraduate management student stressing over a research paper, or a graduate student in the middle of a thesis or dissertation, homeworkmarketpro.com has a writer for you. We can also provide admissions or scholarship essays, a resume or CV, as well as web content or articles. Writing an essay for college admission takes a certain kind of writer. They have to be knowledgeable about your subject and be able to grasp the purpose of the essay.
Quality Check and Editing Support
Every paper is subject to a strict editorial and revision process. This is to ensure that your document is complete and accurate and that all of your instructions have been followed carefully including creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
Prices and Discounts
We are happy to say that we offer some of the most competitive prices in this industry. Since many of our customers are students, job seekers and small entrepreneurs, we know that money is a problem. Therefore, you will find better prices with us compared to writing services of this calibre.