– Please focus on the word ‘Discourse’ and comparison to mainstream conceptualizations (strategic change/planned change, Organizational development, etc.)
– The word limit is 1,100 words, and the minimum is 1,000 words.
– The answer should be based first and foremost on primary academic sources: academic articles, both empirical and theoretical.
– Please see attached reference academic papers that have to be used as sources and for reference purposes.
– Any statements based on personal or professional experience, beliefs, etc., will not be assessed and lower the answer’s quality.
– Non-academic sources, TED talks, Wikipedia, Harvard Business Review, etc., should not be used to support the answer.
– Required to cite sources appropriately using the APA format and to provide a list of references at the end. In-text citations will count towards the word limit, but the references will not.
– The list of references should match exactly all in-text citations, and no other references should be added to the list.
– Be especially careful when using quotations. These need to be referenced appropriately (author(s), date, page number, within quotation marks).
– The answer should be written in an essay format. Do not use bullet points.
– Best arguments are critical – meaning consider some limitations or weaknesses of what is given in the findings or even in critical literature itself. You can do that by pointing out some contradictions and inconsistencies, opposing one argument with an alternative interpretation, showing methodological shortcomings, or questioning or problematizing assumptions or implications.
– By a good argument, they mean a coherent, logical, and well-supported set of points advancing a particular view or reaching a particular conclusion.
– Essay structure:
1) Introduction statement (introductory statement, definition/description of the theory and how it is applied) – 200-250 words
2) Main arguments (supportive/critical, should be at least 2 arguments) addressing the questions – 600-650 words
3) Conclusion – 100 words
Our Unique Features
Custom Papers Means Custom Papers
This is what custom writing means to us: Your essay starts from scratch. Plagiarism is unacceptable. We demand the originality of our academic essay writers and they only deliver authentic and original papers. 100% guaranteed! If your final version is not as expected, we will revise it immediately.
Qualified and Experienced Essay Writers
Our team consists of carefully selected writers with in-depth expertise. Each writer in our team is selected based on their writing skills and experience. Each team member is able to provide plagiarism-free, authentic and high-quality content within a short turnaround time.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Assuarance
We understand you. Spending your hard earned money on a writing service is a big deal. It is a big investment and it is difficult to make the decision. That is why we support our claims with guarantees. We want you to be reassured as soon as you place your order. Here are our guarantees: Your deadlines are important to us. When ordering, please note that delivery will take place no later than the expiry date.
100% Originality & Confidentiality
Every paper we write for every order is 100% original. To support this, we would be happy to provide you with a plagiarism analysis report on request.We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
We help students, business professionals and job seekers around the world in multiple time zones. We also understand that students often keep crazy schedules. No problem. We are there for you around the clock. If you need help at any time, please contact us. An agent is always available for you.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our services are second to none. Every time you place an order, you get a personal and original paper of the highest quality.
While a college paper is the most common order we receive, we want you to understand that we have college writers for virtually everything, including: High school and college essays Papers, book reviews, case studies, lab reports, tests All graduate level projects, including theses and dissertations Admissions and scholarship essays Resumes and CV’s Web content, copywriting, blogs, articles Business writing – reports, marketing material, white papers Research and data collection/analysis of any type.
Any Kind of Essay Writing!
Whether you are a high school student struggling with writing five-paragraph essays, an undergraduate management student stressing over a research paper, or a graduate student in the middle of a thesis or dissertation, homeworkmarketpro.com has a writer for you. We can also provide admissions or scholarship essays, a resume or CV, as well as web content or articles. Writing an essay for college admission takes a certain kind of writer. They have to be knowledgeable about your subject and be able to grasp the purpose of the essay.
Quality Check and Editing Support
Every paper is subject to a strict editorial and revision process. This is to ensure that your document is complete and accurate and that all of your instructions have been followed carefully including creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
Prices and Discounts
We are happy to say that we offer some of the most competitive prices in this industry. Since many of our customers are students, job seekers and small entrepreneurs, we know that money is a problem. Therefore, you will find better prices with us compared to writing services of this calibre.