I am a terrible writer and need desperate help. This is not the typical assignment or paper. I am attaching the instructions as written from my professor. I will be supplying you the information I would like to include in the paper. She wants me to write about my career, achievements, etc. I will give you some things you can note. Also what will have caused my death. I would like to use breast cancer since my mother also battled breast cancer. I will do #3 memorial service, #4 living will and #5 my obituary.
Please look over these instructions and only bid if you can make this happen. I am not sure because it’s not the typical paper. I have also attached the instructions in a file as well to read better. the copy and paste here is coming up very dark
1. Summarize the major achievements of your life – both professionally and personally. Be sure to include all academic degrees and/or certifications you earned which were needed professionally. Were you licensed as a professional? What kind of work did you do? How long were you employed? Include your marital status, friendships, and descendants; and write about the social and emotional benefits and challenges of these relationships.
2. What will be your cause of death? Choose a disease that will be listed as the cause of death on your death certificate and research the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional aspects of having had this disease. Select at least two professional, peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles that you will read and incorporate into your paper related to the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional aspects of this disease. Was there a family history of this disease (did either of your biological parents or siblings have this disease?) How long did you live with this disease? How did the disease progress and affect you as you aged?
3. Plan your Memorial Service or Funeral. There are several websites that offer suggestions for how to do this, and you can use them (be sure to list them in your References), but you are also required to visit a funeral director and ask about costs involved with what you would like (for example, do you want your remains cremated or buried? How much does each cost?). Attach a worksheet from the funeral director with their name/address/phone number listed.
4. Create and attach a Living Will – these are available online from many websites, so locate one and complete it (you do not need to have it notarized or employ a lawyer, but it should reflect your current wishes for end-of-life care).
5. Write and attach your Obituary.
6. Conclusion: This should be 1-2 paragraphs detailing what you have learned by working on this End of Life Plan. It is a personal reflection on this course and process of planning the rest of your life, including the end of your life.
Your paper should include at least one major theory of adult psychology you have learned about during this course. Incorporate the theory into your paper where appropriate. At least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles should be used as well as other sources as appropriate. You may use our textbook as a source. The paper should be written in APA format, double-spaced, 12 point fo
Our Unique Features
Custom Papers Means Custom Papers
This is what custom writing means to us: Your essay starts from scratch. Plagiarism is unacceptable. We demand the originality of our academic essay writers and they only deliver authentic and original papers. 100% guaranteed! If your final version is not as expected, we will revise it immediately.
Qualified and Experienced Essay Writers
Our team consists of carefully selected writers with in-depth expertise. Each writer in our team is selected based on their writing skills and experience. Each team member is able to provide plagiarism-free, authentic and high-quality content within a short turnaround time.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Assuarance
We understand you. Spending your hard earned money on a writing service is a big deal. It is a big investment and it is difficult to make the decision. That is why we support our claims with guarantees. We want you to be reassured as soon as you place your order. Here are our guarantees: Your deadlines are important to us. When ordering, please note that delivery will take place no later than the expiry date.
100% Originality & Confidentiality
Every paper we write for every order is 100% original. To support this, we would be happy to provide you with a plagiarism analysis report on request.We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
We help students, business professionals and job seekers around the world in multiple time zones. We also understand that students often keep crazy schedules. No problem. We are there for you around the clock. If you need help at any time, please contact us. An agent is always available for you.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our services are second to none. Every time you place an order, you get a personal and original paper of the highest quality.
While a college paper is the most common order we receive, we want you to understand that we have college writers for virtually everything, including: High school and college essays Papers, book reviews, case studies, lab reports, tests All graduate level projects, including theses and dissertations Admissions and scholarship essays Resumes and CV’s Web content, copywriting, blogs, articles Business writing – reports, marketing material, white papers Research and data collection/analysis of any type.
Any Kind of Essay Writing!
Whether you are a high school student struggling with writing five-paragraph essays, an undergraduate management student stressing over a research paper, or a graduate student in the middle of a thesis or dissertation, homeworkmarketpro.com has a writer for you. We can also provide admissions or scholarship essays, a resume or CV, as well as web content or articles. Writing an essay for college admission takes a certain kind of writer. They have to be knowledgeable about your subject and be able to grasp the purpose of the essay.
Quality Check and Editing Support
Every paper is subject to a strict editorial and revision process. This is to ensure that your document is complete and accurate and that all of your instructions have been followed carefully including creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
Prices and Discounts
We are happy to say that we offer some of the most competitive prices in this industry. Since many of our customers are students, job seekers and small entrepreneurs, we know that money is a problem. Therefore, you will find better prices with us compared to writing services of this calibre.